Probate is the process of reassigning the property to the beneficiaries after the person dies. When a person passes away they leave their loved ones and their property behind. Sometimes the last will or the Testate is left behind by the person and in some cases it is not. Whatever is the situation the property […]
Tag Archives | can-a-house-be-sold-while-in-probate
"The process was quick and not painful. They went over and beyond in making sure that everything went smoothly in the selling to my grandmother's. I would recommend them to anyone." Dan
"Puma Investment did an excellent job buying my house. They returned my calls very quickly. They understood my needs to sell fast. I would recommend them to anyone selling their home" Thelma
"I highly recommend Puma Investment. They were both Professional and thorough in their initial presentation all the way to Close. Every questions was answered and every concern address." Norman
"Many thanks for your competent assistance allowing this transition of property re-sale to proceed smoothly without complication." Dominic
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- How to Sell your House by Yourself in Washington: A Short Guide
- How to sell your House Quickly in Washington without any Hassle
- Make sure you do these things before selling your house in Washington DC
- Is Auctioning Your House A Good Idea in DC? – The Do’s and Don’ts…
- How To Sell Your Home Quickly In Washington And Other Parts Of DC